At Martin & Helms, P.C., we have extensive experience with insurance companies regarding claims of all kinds.  If you are getting the run around by an insurance company, contact the lawyers at Martin & Helms for a free consultation.

We handle insurance claims involving car & truck accidents, slip and fall accidents, premises liability claims, uninsured/underinsured motorist claims and other personal injury matters.  We can help if you are having a dispute regarding these and other forms of insurance.

If an insurance company has unreasonably denied or delayed payment of your claim, you may have a claim for bad faith against the insurance company.  If you are injured and are making a claim against insurance, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries, lost past and future wages, medical bills, out of pocket costs, and other damages. Contact us to speak with a lawyer about an insurance claim. We have the experience and resources to guide you through the legal process.

You might be surprised to learn that your own insurance policy could be used to help pay for medical bills and lost time from work.  There are more than 100,000 car wrecks in Alabama every year.  Many of these wrecks result in injuries and the need to make an insurance claim.

Often times, the person at fault did not have any car insurance.  But this may not mean that there is no way to make a claim for your injuries and property damage in these cases.  The state of Alabama requires that automobile insurance companies provide uninsured/underinsured motorist (“UM/UIM”) coverage unless it is specifically rejected in writing.  In other words, if you have full coverage, you also have uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage, unless you signed a document telling your insurance company that you did not want UM/UIM coverage.  You may also have Medical Payments coverage.  Therefore, many folks who are injured in accidents can still make a claim for reimbursement for medical bills, lost wages, and property damage, even if they were not aware that those benefits were available to them.  Your declarations page of your insurance policy will tell you the type of coverage you have and how much money may be available to reimburse you for your losses.  You must, however, notify your insurance company if you have been involved in a wreck.  The lawyers at Martin & Helms can assist you or your loved one in making an insurance claim.

Contact Us at Martin & Helms, P.C. We offer a free initial consultation, and charge no attorney’s fee until we recover compensation for you.

If a loved one has an insurance claim, CONTACT US ONLINE. OR CALL US AT 256-539-1990 to set up a free consultation.


We are experienced trial attorneys who have taken on big insurance companies and won.


You will speak directly to an experienced personal injury lawyer.


You pay no fees unless we collect money for you. If we don’t recover money, you will not owe us


If we don’t recover money for you, you will not owe us any costs.


We are committed to obtaining compensation for victims injured by the negligence of others.